Tuesday, June 4, 2013

On a Journey.. To be a Better Me

I am on a journey to lose weight... to get fitter... to love myself again.

A month ago I started back at working to be ME again.  MY old me that I loved being... fit with energy.  Feeling pretty and comfortable in my own skin.

For accountablity purposes i wanted am  posting my before pics.

On May 4, 2013, I started and weighed in at 208.  One month after June 4, 2013 and I am at 200.

 

These pictures are hard to look at but most definately  remind me to keep going.

Many years ago .... I went through this journey and went from 180lbs to 140lbs... and i did it by pure excercise and eating healthier.   So here we are 12 years later in the same predicament except I am at 200+ and would love to loose 60 lbs. to get to 148.  

It CAN be done and it Will be DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment